A music video I recommended was Take On Me - Aha. This reasoning I chose this was the fact that the song is amazing and additionally the music in terms of media skills is far ahead of its time. The video features a hand-sketched magazine, which follows with a frame by frame draw over of live action. The editing between live action and sketch is effortlessly blended, to create a memorable video, which is iconic and still impressive today.
In relation to our music video we wish to use editing on real life action through colouring of certain shots. I think this would be effective as it would significantly show a change in mood of the video, marking the moment.
I also think that Michael Jackson's Thriller is the best music video of all time. As well as being an amazing song by an amazing artist, and from an amazing album, the video has phenominal amounts of effort in various sectors such as the detailed costume and other mise-en-scene, the simple yet effective narrative, Vincent Price's awesome horror feature and iconic dance routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment